- Waste Processing
- Fluid Disposal
- Custom Treating
Our Tulliby Lake Full Service Terminal offers a total waste solution for waste processing and fluid disposal. Accepted products include:
- Slop-oil/sludge from production tank stings
- Blowdown water
- Lime sludges
- Bitumen slurry
- Cement returns
- Remediation material
- Drilling waste
- Large & small volume spill material
We have applied best-in-class engineering practices throughout the design of the facility to meet the expressed needs and preferences of our customers.
As responsible corporate neighbours we designed, built and operate this facility with the environment and public health and safety as a top priority:
- When offloading sour hydrocarbon-based liquid and slurry loads, a closed system is used to prevent fugitive H2S emissions and occupational exposure.
- Our process vessels and tanks use a state-of-the-art vapor collection and recovery system to prevent fugitive emissions. When new product enters the tank, the blanket gas is displaced and sent through the vapour recovery system.
- The site has an intermittent, air-assisted natural gas piloted flare at the site. Flaring activities at the site meet the requirements of ERCB Directive 60.
North of Marwayne, AB on Highway #897 34 km (South of Frog Lake, AB 4km) to TWP 560. East 5.7 km to signed site access road, south into location.
Facility Manager: Ken Lockhart 780 214 2659
Lead Administrator: Madisson Fraser 855 306 1442 Ext. 6270
BJ Carey 780 808 5809