To dewater a water-based drilling fluid, the following equipment will be considered:
- Holding tank for storing mud to be dewatered
- Storage tanks for hydrating/mixing chemicals
- Dewatering pumps for metering mud volume/chemical treatment
- Manifold with in-line mixers
- High speed centrifuges
- Storage tanks for holding processed water
We supply complete dewatering systems that can remove solids and return reusable water for drilling. The dewatering technicians support each component to work in synergy and remove as many solids from the drilling fluid as possible.