- Except with respect to the submission of applications for employment and other personal information that may be submitted as part of the recruitment process, the Website does not collect personnel information about Users other than information that is specifically submitted by the User (for example, name and contact details submitted as part of a request for information). Secure will make all reasonable attempts to keep this information confidential, and will not transfer it to third parties or use it other than for the purpose the information was provided. Even so, Secure cannot guarantee the security, privacy or confidentiality of any communication by electronic means.
- This Website collects and maintains data relating to the volume of traffic and visits to the Website, the Internet Protocol address of Users, page views, unique page visits, types of operating systems and browsers used to access the Website and other similar analytical information. Secure will not attempt to correlate this information to any personal information submitted by the User. Cookies may be used to track your visits to the Website.
- Submission of Applications for Employment
- In submitting an application for employment, a User will likely provide Secure with personal information that could be used to identify a specific individual (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include names, contact information and work experience.
- In submitting an application for employment and in all further communications, the User will be considered to have agreed to the collection, storage and use of all Personal Information provided. Personal Information submitted will be used for responding to requests for information, communicating with a User, assessing job applications from a User and similar related purposes.
- Secure does not seek any sensitive information from Users unless legally required to do so, for example, in connection with recruiting or hiring. Sensitive information includes a number of types of data relating to: race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual orientation or criminal record. Secure requests that no sensitive information of this nature is provided to us outside that required by law. However, if sensitive information is provided, this constitutes a User’s express consent to reasonably use that information in the ways described at the point where such information is disclosed or any other ways described in this policy.
- Secure will make all reasonable efforts to protect Personal Data. However, the reliability, security and confidentiality of electronic communications and data cannot be guaranteed and Secure shall not be liable in any way for the release, disclosure or misuse of Personal Data. Similarly, Secure will make all reasonable efforts to receive and review applications for employment submitted via the Website, but their receipt and consideration cannot be guaranteed. The Exclusion of Liability in Section 4 of the Website Terms and Conditions applies to Personal Data and to applications for employment submitted.